Consigning with Mulligal
If you are like most golfers and you have golf clothes you are not wearing, why not make room in the closet for some new ones? Plus, you will earn some extra cash. Even better, it's good for the environment to keep recycling those items.
Consignment with us is simple:
1) Send me an email at Chrissy@mulligal.com with your name, mailing address, phone number and email. Let me know if you prefer to receive your PREPAID label via email or US mail. It is also helpful if you can tell me about how many items you are sending so I can guesstimate the weight.
2) Fill your bag or packaging of your choice with women's golf apparel and shoes. See the checklist below to make sure each piece fits our quality standards and criteria.
3) Send it off. Leave with your prepaid label attached for your mail carrier or drop it off t your local post office.
4) You are done. We will take care of steaming, taking & editing photos, writing descriptions and posting on Mulligal.com. This process can take 7 to 21 days to complete.
5) Collect your money. If any items sold, 40% of the sold price will be sent to you the first week of the following month via check. if you prefer payment via Paypal, please let us know.
PRICING: the price of items is determined by the following:
- Original retail value
- Secondary market value
It is at the discretion of Mulligal to offer discounting and sales.
THE MULLIGAL CHECKLIST
Items that are accepted:
- Clean, freshly washed
- Designated Golf Apparel & shoes from major brands such as Nike, JoFit, Tail, Callaway, Adidas, Cutter & Buck, Antigua etc.
- On trend, no more than 5 to 6 years old
- Items in excellent condition with labels attached
- Golf related logos are accepted
Items that are NOT accepted
- Stained or smelly
- Missing labels or sizes
- Torn, ripped or have holes
- Pilling or fading
- over stretched or shrunk
- Non-working zippers or missing buttons
If you have any questions feel free to call Chrissy at (715)350-1400